Put the science of flourishing into practice with Positive Psychology Practitioner Susan A. Nobleman MA, LCADC, CPS, CCS, CAPP
Join our FLOURISHING SKILLS GROUP And TOGETHER, WE WILL THRIVE!
Flourishing Skills Groups (FSG)
Why do some people languish while other people flourish? In general, we are not taught the skills needed to thrive. But through FSG, you will learn what’s needed such as how to build your reservoir of positive emotions, work well with negative emotions, increase your “grit” and create nurturing relationships. FSGs gives you these tools in an intimate and supportive group setting. Created by The Flourishing Center, Willow Tree’s FSG meets weekly for 10 consecutive weeks. Each week building and deepening your happiness skillset, leaving you nourished & empowered.
Through FSG, you will …
- Connect with Like-Minded People
- Learn to Manage Stress Better
- Boost Your Daily Happiness Level
- Move toward your Best Possible Self
- Replace Negative Mind Chatter with Positive Thoughts
- Increase Self-Awareness
- Gain Tools for Self-Mastery